Whats always Included in our managed Student Accommodation in Plymouth
- Regular Communal Cleaning of student houses
- 24/7 online repairs reporting system
- Double Beds
- 10, 11 and 12 month tenancies available on selected properties
Rent is charged per calendar month; months are of varying lengths, be it 28, 29, 30 or 31 days - so that you pay the same amount every month, an "average month" is calculated - the is called Per Calendar Month (PCM).
PCM is calculated as follows; 365 days in a year, divided by 12 months = 30.416 days per month.
Rents are advertised weekly for ease of comparison - to calculate a monthly rent, divide the weekly rent by seven to get a daily rent, then multiply by the 30.416 days per month, to give the PCM rent cost. This means you can pay the same amount every month, whilst still paying for every day that you are there.
There is often a misconception that rent is due every 28 days (four weeks) - this is not the case, it is due per calendar month as described above.
If you need further clarification on this please do ask.
What is often included in our student accommodation
- Flat screen television
- Television licence
What is important:
- We are a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme - this is our professional body, for more information, please see their website; https://www.tpos.co.uk/about-us
- The Property Ombudsman (TPO) scheme has been providing consumers and property agents with an alternative dispute resolution service since 1990.
- The Ombudsman
Check out our Student Accommodation in Plymouth for Next Year
Check out our Student Accommodation in Plymouth available now!